There's no way...
- I'll forget how cool this sunset was!
- I feel okay about leaving my camera at my office last night... I've spent this morning trying to remember if I did and if so, hoping I locked my office door.
- The girl who rang our doorbell repeatedly last night at 10pm didn't break it out of spite because we didn't answer the door.
- ...that the "lost cat" she was looking for is Bad Girl or Buddy Boy.
- that the traffic on the way to Dr. M's office this morning is going to be mellow and laid back.
- I can deal with my hair much longer. It's taken on a life of it's own. Call me Medusa.
- that I picked a worse morning to over sleep yesterday since I was leading an 8:30 meeting and hadn't finished the agenda on Friday.
- That we're going to see another day over 75 this summer. We're done!
- I'm ready to go upstairs and wrestle my hair into submission... Gah...
What's on your "there's no way" list?
PS ~ My camera really is at work, right?