It struck me in the shower this morning that if someone had been recording my conversations this week, I have said some pretty bizzare things that could have been taken out of context. For example:
- Secret Squirrel!
- Do you think orange necking is appropriate?
- I don't know if the squirt gun will work with the toilet paper...
- For all I know he's a conker.
- Whose poop is this?
- I need to find a smoker.
- The red hen crows at midnight.
- You have to talk to the Catholics!
- There's no way that's going to fit.
- I hate it when my bun breaks!
- Do you think it's long enough?
- I'm okay with them seeing it.
- We're going to need a bigger truck!
- Do you see me yet?
- No, not those. I need the sharp pointy ones.
- What's a ginch?
- Can I use the buttered biscuit?
Thank goodness no one is listening in!
What have you been saying?