Just a few random thoughts on work and life before I go in early...
- It seems like there's a never ending supply of laptops needing work...
- I'm really putting out some zen thoughts to keep from being angry at the condition in which staff return laptops. Gah!
- And their casual attitude doesn't help...
- Today is the tasting for the caterer we prefer.
- I hope we love the food because every other caterer we've met with is lacking that special something.
- Thank goodness the garbage collectors strike was averted. Now I can get back to pondering spring cleaning instead of actually doing it
- I'm fine with mail being only 5 days a week.
- I have to do my taxes
- I have work the next two nights for one of my clients
- I'm hitting the B vitamins... they work on stress, right?
- I tried reducing my asthma meds at night. I reinstated my regular dose last night.
- I'm hanging with The Baroness Saturday!!!
- I'm sure I can squeak out an Easter Brunch in my spare time!
What's on your list today?