I woke up early this morning, and since I appear to be awake, I thought about some things I was grateful for over the last year.... Not a thorough list, but heartfelt! So, I'm grateful for the following:
- that I finally got my leg fixed after months of misery
- that I learned I actually could run and enjoyed it (until the lungs bailed on me)
- that I could survive falling down the stairs three times in one year and still laugh about it!
- that my lungs were better behaved this year than last
- that I didn't gain any additional weight this year
- that my hair is almost long enough to be cut off and donated
- that my family is healthy and happy
- that I have the brute squad to cuddle with at night
- that I have bloggy friends to visit with regularly!
I've really enjoyed the last year and I must admit that my life has been enriched by my interaction with all of you. I've learned more about myself and gained a wider perspective on issues thanks to you and your blogs!
And now... off to work for the first time this year! Have a wonderful day!