Since returning from Canada and going back to work, it feels like I haven't had a chance to catch up with my tasks. It seems like I've either been working or exhausted! I was only mildly aware of this limbo until I had lunch with my former boss a week ago and he asked me what my goals for the year were and I couldn't answer. Since that lunch I've been making a mental list of things I really should do. With a three day weekend upon us, hopefully I can pull out of my funk and get something done!
- Have to reschedule my mammo which I had to cancel because of the snow
- Have to cancel my current life insurance because of my new life insurance
- Need to browse some of my cookbooks for dinner ideas. I'm in a total rut
- Need to rediscover my love of running as the weather warms up a little
- Need to find my camera manual (can't get better about shooting if you can't change settings)
- Need new shoes
- Need to clean out my closet!
- Need to set some goals for this year
- Need to create a new header for the blog
I don't even want to talk about my taxes yet.
What's on your list? Asthmagirl wants to believe she's not the only one that's been putting things off!