In an effort to perk up her posts, Asthmagirl has compiled a helpful list of things she won't be discussing today.
She will not discuss the following:
- That we broke the record (previously held in 1891) for the coldest first week of June since they started keeping track
- That the spring storm that blew through last night had 45 mile per hour gusts
- That it only reached 53 degrees yesterday (only half as warm as other areas of the country, I know)
- How thrilled she is to go back to wearing sweaters to work (cough)
- That she had to resort to a second blanket at 4 this morning even with the window closed and the heat on
- That her herbs are probably dying a slow painful death on the patio
- That she's not at all heartbroken about the tomato crisis as she has always suspected they were poison
- That she also suspects those people that keep emailing her from the Canadian pharmacy don't know she doesn't take viagra
- And they can't spell pharmacy right either
- That she continues to ponder the peg-leg solution to her leg difficulties (would she have to wear an eye patch as well?)
- That the more she considers lopping off her hair, the better behaved (and time consuming) it becomes
- That the spell check has crashed her post twice... once yesterday and once today. Today she saved it as a draft first so she wouldn't have to recreate the whole thing... again.
- Thus she
apoli appoleapologizes for any spelling errors...
In other news, she thinks a certain Chihuahua named Roxy is an absolute muffin cup.
Is there anything you are not discussing today? Perhaps we could 'not discuss it' together.... Do tell!