Rather than write another coherent post, I've decided to just use bullet points (ala mama)
- $430 to fix my daughter's back window that got shattered by a rock in downtown Seattle last weekend. Kind of expensive night out. It's the 4th car break in she's had...
- I can't look away from the election news. I've even given up my comedy on the way to work to listen to POTUS radio.
- XM has a channel for everything
- Tomorrow is my physical for the new life insurance I applied for. I need to appear as a healthy asthmatic.
- I should have applied for life insurance in June
- I can't find my new voter's card
- Do you think they'll let me vote using my old one?
- I can't find the energy to sweep the kitchen floor
- I did find the energy to put a chili in the crock pot
- I feel guilty about the running shoes I bought that I haven't even used yet
And on a lighter note....
Do you think the younger male has tail envy? Do you think the female is impressed with either of them?