Due to lack of oxygen and energy, the following cautionery statements are in effect between now and Christmas. Compliance is optional but encouraged.
- If you need a gift for someone, please provide more than 5 minutes notice
- If you require cookies for third period, the time to tell me is NOT when I am finishing baking the cookies I need
- If I am preparing food for my potluck, and you remember that you need food also....you get what I don't need, not your selection of goodies
- If you leave your cookies out and your father eats some please be prepared to take a few less
- If you are not able to bake on my schedule, I understand. I may not be available to bake on yours either... but I'll try
- If you're not sure what your plans are for Christmas dinner, I am not sure I'm preparing one... but I am still open to the idea!
- I am done with my shopping and have no desire to go the mall. This is why I finish early
Things I am available for:
- trips to the brewpub
- holiday movies
- puppy cuddling
- drives to the mountains to see the snow
- non fat green tea lattes from Starbucks
- Swedish massage
[editor's note: we reserve the right to make changes to the list at anytime. However, we will not be going to the mall no matter what.]